What qualifications will I need?
- Production – Typically in Manufacturing and require GCSE Grade C or above in Maths, Science and an Engineering-related subject, as well as GCSE Grade D or above in English.
- Technical/Technician – Typically in Engineering Workshop, Technical Support and Maintenance. Requires GCSE Grade C or above in Maths, Science and an Engineering-related subject.
- Business – Typically offer Business Administration Apprenticeships in the commercial functions of our business e.g. Sales & Marketing, HR, Finance.
- Junior Engineer – Typically in Engineering and require A Levels in Maths, Science and an Engineering related subject at Grade C or above, or a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering at a minimum of Merit.
- Commercial Higher – Typically in business commercial functions and require 3 A Levels (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including a business related subject or BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business.
Where will I be based?
Bentley Headquarters, Crewe.
What qualifications will I study as part of the Apprenticeship?
As an Advanced Apprentice you will complete NVQs at levels 2 and 3, plus a BTEC in a relevant subject. Where applicable for the role, our best Apprentices go on to study further qualifications such as a Foundation degree. If you are on the Higher Apprenticeship you will complete a Level 4 NVQ alongside your Foundation degree.
How long does the Apprenticeship programme last?
Between 3 and 4 years. We will discuss your timing plan when you join us.
What happens at the end of the Apprenticeship?
We can’t guarantee a permanent position when your Apprenticeship ends. However, we are committed to our trainee programmes and every effort is made to find positions for our best Apprentices.