Terms and Conditions
Bentley Motors Limited ("we", "us") is a company registered in England and Wales (Company Registration Number 0992897).
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice and the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the Data Controller is Bentley Motors Limited of Pyms Lane, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 3PL. For contact details please see; “13. How to contact us” below.
Information you give us
You may provide us with information about you or your vehicle through a number of sources: the Bentley website, use of other Bentley products or services, use of Bentley digital properties (including social media sites), product and related events, test drives, surveys, social media platforms, promotion entries, motor shows and our customer call centres. We receive information about you and your vehicle through vehicle maintenance records, accessory and parts sales and service records, and other records, provided to us directly by your independent, Bentley-authorised dealership (hereafter, “Bentley Retailer”), or our third-party service providers. If you register for and receive services through a Bentley account, we also receive information about your preferred Bentley Retailer, any interests you elect to share, and your account preferences and settings.
Information we collect about you
The types of information that Bentley collects about you include:
• Contact information (such as name, address, telephone number, email).
• Information you provide directly to us such as personal interests, photographs, financial and credit card information.
• Vehicle information (such as VIN, make, model, year, dealer, date of purchase or lease, purchase/lease price, equipment, and service history).
• Vehicle data (such as general status data – warning lights, upcoming service schedule, fuel level, battery level, tire pressure, service history and fault or trouble codes; performance data; and other data about the identification, condition, equipment, or collision information).
• Photographs and other user generated content such as materials that you may submit for competitions, or personal interests that you may add to social network platforms.
• Data gathered by technology when you visit our website.
If you use a mobile device to activate or access Bentley services, we may collect information about your specific mobile device. With regard to each of your visits to our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
• Location information. When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors.
• Technical information. This includes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• Information about your visit. This includes the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Bentley does not knowingly collect information from visitors under the age of 16. In the event that we learn that we have collected information from a child under age 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. For questions or additional information, see “Contact Us” section below.
We may use the information that we collect in a number of ways:
• to provide the products and services you have purchased or requested;
• to support your vehicle, products and services;
• to communicate with you about your vehicle, products or services;
• to diagnose, repair and track service and quality issues;
• to install and configure changes and updates to your services;
• to authenticate users of our products and services;
• to evaluate the performance and safety of our vehicles, products and services;
• to improve the quality of our vehicles, products and services;
• to operate the Bentley website and digital properties and customise the content;
• to verify your eligibility for certain programs or benefits;
• to comply with legal requirements;
• to protect the safety, property or rights of Bentley, vehicle owners, registered users, drivers, passengers or others;
• to prevent and detect fraud or misuse of vehicles, products or services;
• to maintain internal records;
• for marketing purposes to inform you about relevant products and services.
We also use or share your information in an anonymized or aggregate manner for purposes including research, analysis, modelling, product or service improvement, and aggregated information services such as traffic reporting.
We use the information provided in association with a Bentley service request to evaluate your service needs and remind you to schedule a service appointment as indicated in your contact preferences. A Bentley service representative may contact you via phone, email or letter to schedule a service appointment. Your preferred Bentley Retailer can also access this data for the purpose of preparing for a service appointment, contact initiation and execution of the individual services.
How to Opt Out of Marketing
You have a choice as to whether to agree to receive marketing information and services and you will be asked for your consent to receive such information. If you no longer wish to receive marketing information or you wish to update your preferences then please contact us using the details below.
We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of Bentley Motors Limited, the VW Group, our affiliated or associated companies, and our retailers, agencies and licensees, service providers and any other companies with which Bentley Motors Limited has established services for your benefit unless required to do so by law.
Information will be passed to your local retailers. This will help us to enhance and personalise your user experience. We may also share your information with selected third parties such as analytic and search engines providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, advertisers and advertising networks and marketing agencies in order that they may select and provide you with adverts or information that may be of interest to you.
We will securely store your data once your consent is obtained, until you instruct us otherwise or in accordance with current UK Data Protection Law unless otherwise stated.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may negatively impact your experience on Bentley Motors websites.
This website may contain links to other websites or links to download software from other websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of, privacy policies or security of such sites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit.
We wish to keep your personal information up to date. Please contact us to advise of any changes such as change of address or telephone number. We will ask you whether you wish to give your consent to marketing communications at the time that we collect your information, when you will have the opportunity to select your marketing preferences. You have the right to receive information about the personal data we hold about you and to change your preferences regarding marketing communications at any time. In order to change your preferences or to access information held about you please contact us using the contact details below.
If you require further information or have any comments or questions about this website or any aspect of our services please contact our Marketing Communications Team:
Marketing Communications Team Bentley Motors Limited, Pyms Lane, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 3PL United Kingdom
If you wish to contact one of our Regional Offices please use the contact information contained on the Contact Us section of this website.
Terms and Conditions of use
By entering this website you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions as set out below. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of use please leave this website.
Bentley Motors Limited ("we", "us") is a company registered in England and Wales (Company Registration Number 0992897). Areas of this website relate to our Distributors and Dealers and to the extent that any information is provided on their behalf we are not responsible for its content. Please contact the Distributor or Dealer directly if you wish to deal with them.
We attempt to keep all information on this website up-to-date. The product specifications contained in this website, however, are for information purposes only. As we continually enhance our products, alterations in our models or standard or optional equipment may occur. We reserve the right to change these product specifications at any time without notice. For accurate up-to-date information, please contact your nearest or preferred Bentley Motors dealer.
We are not responsible for the content of any third party website.
As the content of this website is solely provided for general information purposes it is not intended to constitute an offer for the sale of any specific goods.
Distributors and Dealers are independent principals who trade in their own right and are not our agents and cannot bind us by any express or implied undertaking.
Fuel Economy statistics are provided in compliance with European Union Directive 93/116/EC.
Any reference to the performance or speed of our vehicles on this website shall not constitute an encouragement to drive hazardously or to violate traffic laws. This website is not intended to be a substitute for the important safety information which is contained in the vehicle handbook provided with our vehicles.
All rights in the content of this website including copyrights, design rights, database rights, patents, inventions, know-how, source codes and any other intellectual property rights are owned by or are licensed to us. You are permitted to display these materials on a computer screen and to download and print a hard copy for using this as an information resource on us.
You undertake not to:
• alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices;
• replicate, download, relay, dispatch, distribute or publicise any text, illustration, chart, graphic, icon, logo, image, and the arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without our prior written consent or the respective copyright holder;
• use this website to upload or distribute any material that contains viruses or the like or to do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or its services;
• establish a link to this website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent.
Use of the Bentley font is reserved strictly for Bentley official communication, digital, film, packaging, labels and parts specific to Bentley. Any unauthorised or unlicensed use will be considered an infringement of our intellectual property rights, and action may be taken to protect those rights.
Whilst we attempt to avoid any errors on this website, no guarantee can be made as to its uninterrupted and error free usage. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the entire or any part of the website at any time without notice without incurring any liability.
ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND OR OTHER TERMS IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR COMMON LAW WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE (WHETHER FOR PROFIT OR LOSS OR OTHERWISE) COSTS, CLAIMS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION WHATSOEVER, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE ACTS, OMISSIONS OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF BENTLEY MOTORS LIMITED, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE, EXCEPT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY BENTLEY MOTORS LIMITED, ITS EMPLOYEES OR ITS AGENTS PROVEN NEGLIGENCE.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ACCESS TO OR MATERIAL ON ANY WEBSITE THAT IS LINKED FROM OR TO THIS WEBSITE.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The new version will be posted on the website and will take effect and govern all use of the website immediately upon posting.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country, it shall be removed from these Terms and Conditions. The legality, validity and enforceability of any other provision under the law of that jurisdiction and the legality, validity and enforceability of that or any other provision under the law of that jurisdiction shall not be concerned or harmed.
These Terms and Conditions will be solely governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions.
We are committed to preventing bribery and corruption and support national and international efforts to prevent them.As a company registered in England and Wales we are primarily governed by the laws of that country, including the Bribery Act 2010, which applies to our conduct both domestically and internationally. We will also uphold all laws relevant to countering bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Our employees and those acting with our authority are bound by a Code of Conduct and policies which govern their behaviour. This includes a requirement to observe and uphold our stance against bribery and corruption. They may not use our business connections for their own benefit and must perform their roles with honesty and integrity in support of our anti-corruption policy. They are not entitled to seek, receive or obtain, directly or indirectly, any gift or other reward which is intended to induce them to improperly perform their roles. Equally they must not offer or make any bribes or facilitation payments on our behalf.
To further emphasise our strong commitment to anti-corruption, and in common with other companies within the Volkswagen Group, we actively promote the opportunity for our employees (and our business partners) to report any observed or known incidences within Bentley Motors Limited. of corruption, fraud, or other potential criminal activity, through the VW Ombudsman process.
The Ombudsmen are lawyers externally assigned to support the VW organization, and are therefore independent and impartial in dealing with concerns which you may raise.
They are available as a confidential contact point for all employees and business partners willing to report possible evidence of such criminal activities relating to the Volkswagen Group or any of its Brand companies, including Bentley Motors Limited.
To contact Dr Buchert, call +49 / (0) 6105 / 92 13 55 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact Mr. Rohrbach, call +49 / (0) 69 / 65 30 03 56 or send an email to email@example.com
Further information on the VW Ombudsman process, and the further option to report an issue online, please click link below:
© 2018 Bentley Motors Limited. All rights reserved